Do you live in an area that has unpredictable weather situations? Has this weather caused damage to your roof? Find out how you can protect your roof from impactful weather situations.
At AAAA Contractors, our El Paso roofers have over 30 years of roofing experience. During that time, we have helped our locals keep their roofs maintained and offered repairs when needed. If you’re interested in a free estimate, give us a call at (915) 852-3104 or contact us online today!
Protecting Your Roof
There are many ways to protect your roof, some easier than others. If you live in an area where the weather causes mayhem, you may want to consider the methods listed below, recommended by El Paso roofers.
- Install Gutters- Without gutters, water can seep off your roof and stand your siding.
- Clean Your Gutters- Though gutters can provide protection, they can also cause damage when not cleaned properly or at all. Water can build up in gutters clogged with leaves and other debris, which can then cause leaks. If you are unable to clean your gutters, it is recommended to contact El Paso roofers.
- Check the Vents- Heavy wind and rain can push water into our attic vents, which can cause moisture to build up inside your house. Guards can be installed on your vents to prevent this.
- Inspect Your Chimney- When chimneys aren’t properly hooded, they can leak water into your roof. If you’re not sure, our roofers in El Paso can help.
- Prune Hanging Branches- Hanging tree branches can cause even more water to fall on your roof during a storm. They can also cause more debris to collect in your gutters.
- Request a Shingle Inspection- If you want to make sure your roof is in good shape ahead of a storm, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Fix Leaks Immediately- Brown patches on your walls or in your ceiling are a sign of a leak. Make sure you contact a roofer to come to repair your roof ASAP before the next storm.
- Prevent Pooling Water- If you have a flat roof, water may tend to pool on it. If it’s been a few days and there is still a pool on your roof, you need to call a roofer.
- Replace Weak Roofs- If your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, it might be best to go through with a replacement before the next bad storm comes around. AAAA Contractors offers roof replacements on all kinds of roofs, no matter the material.
- Check Weather-Stripping- Inspect the weather-stripping around your windows and doors. Though these aren’t a part of your roof, it’s best to check these areas, too, to prevent water from coming inside.
Roofers in El Paso
AAAA Contractors, located in El Paso, has expert roofers who are ready for any job you might have for us. Whether you need an inspection, repair, or replacement, our team can make sure your roof is ready for the weather. Call (915) 852-3104 for an estimate.