We understand that maintaining a roof can be a hassle, especially when you have other tasks to take care of within your commercial building. However, it is vital that you take the time to schedule a roof inspection.
AAAA Contractors, located in El Paso, TX, is a locally owned and insured commercial roofing business. We offer roof repairs, maintenance, and installation! If you’re interested in hearing more or want a free estimate, give us a call at (915) 852-3104 or contact us online today!
Protect Your Roof
Commercial roofing maintenance is often overlooked when it comes to taking care of your property. Having your roof inspected by a commercial roofing company has a significant role in making sure it is safe, compliant with regulations, and efficient. Read below for the benefits of having your roof inspected.
- Expand the life of your roof- Keeping your roof maintained and inspected regularly can allow it to last for decades. Inspections from a professional roofing company can point out minor damages and address them before they cause permanent damage.
- Avoid costly repairs or damage- Leaks or other structural damages that go undetected can cause extensive and expensive damages. Routine El Paso commercial roofing inspections can prevent these issues from becoming significant.
- Help you stay safe and compliant- Commercial roofs have to comply with local codes and regulations. Regular inspections performed by professionals can help ensure your family stays safe.
- Reduce energy consumption and utility bills- If your roof isn’t insulated properly, you’ll end up paying a fortune in utility bills. An inspection from an El Paso commercial roofing company can pinpoint areas of infiltration and heat loss.
- Can help with insurance claims- No matter how durable your roof is, it isn’t immune to the damage harsh weather conditions can cause. Getting your roof inspected following a major storm can help when filing an insurance claim for damages. The roofer can write a detailed report stating what exactly is damaged and what the cost will look like.
- Protect your roof warranty- Most roof warranties will require the homeowner to have an annual or bi-annual inspection in order to avoid warranty avoidance.
- Will keep your peace of mind- A commercial roofing company inspection will help you understand the status of your roof. It can give you peace of mind knowing any damages or issues are being taken care of by professionals. This can also help you plan or budget for repairs and other routine maintenance.
Commercial Roofing in El Paso
At AAAA Contractors, located in El Paso, TX, we have over 30 years of commercial roofing experience in maintaining and inspecting roofs. We can repair every variety of roofing systems, including shingles, coating, and leaks. We will make sure your roof is in top shape to ensure your and your family’s safety. For more information, call (915) 852-3104 today.