Do you know someone who just paid a fortune to get their roof completely redone? Is that bill something you want to avoid for as long as possible? We will explain several ways to extend the life of your residential roof and also save some money.
AAAA Contractors, located in El Paso, TX, is a family-owned roofing company that has been in the industry for over 30 years. If you’re looking for residential roofing maintenance to ensure your roof has a long and healthy life, we’re the people to work with. Give us a call at (915) 852-3104 or contact us online for a free quote.
Maintaining Your Roof
Your El Paso residential roofing takes the most beating out of every other area of your house. Because of its constant exposure to the elements, nature, and animals, it can receive wear and tear. To avoid a full roof replacement due to damage, it’s important to keep up with the maintenance. Read below for a list of ways to extend the life of your residential roof.
- Take Care of Your Gutter- Clogged gutters can lead to serious water damage to your roof. Leaves, twigs, and other debris could cause standing water, which could, in turn, leak into your home.
- Trim the Surrounding Trees- An easy way to keep your roof free of excess debris is by trimming or cutting down branches that overhang your roof. It could also limit moss and mold build-up due to the shade.
- Watch Out For Small Damages- Identifying small damages before they damage your wallet is a good way to stay ahead. Things like cracked tiles, damaged shingles, or small areas of rot are all easy residential roofing fixes.
- Improve Attic Insulation- Proper insulation can prevent heat and moisture damage to your roof. If moisture begins to build up, it can cause mold or shingle damage.
- Create Better AirFlow- Similar to insulation, poorly ventilated roofs can cause a build-up of heat or ice, depending on the season. An overheated attic can cause damage to your roof tiles or cause moisture build-up.
- Keep Up With Inspections- Yearly inspections are a great way to keep up with small damages (mentioned previously). If you want to hire a professional to do your inspection, contact our El Paso-based residential roofing company.
- Clean Your Roof Regularly- By getting rid of moss, branches, and other grime from your roof, you are taking an easy preventive measure for your residential roof. Keeping unnecessary debris off of your roof can help prevent other potential damages mentioned previously.
Residential Roofing in El Paso
If you’re looking for an experienced and family-owned residential roofing company to handle your roof maintenance, look no further than AAAA Contractors. If you’d like to hear a free quote from one of our trusted roofers, call (915) 852-3104 today!