When your roof is too old or damaged to make repairs, it’s time to consider getting a new one. The fall can be an ideal time of year in El Paso to make big changes to your home. AAAA Contractors and Roofing understands the need for a reliable contractor. With years of experience, we can perform any service that may be needed- from simple repair and maintenance jobs to roof replacement and coatings for residential and commercial roofing.
If you’ve been putting off a roof replacement, now is the time to do it. Contact us online or call (915) 852-3104 today!
Fall Is Considered the Best Season To Replace Your Roof
It’s essential to take into account rain, snow, heat, and humidity when considering a roof replacement. These weather conditions can affect the completion time of your project. You’ll also need to figure out if you can make time for them with your busy schedule.
That’s why you should schedule an estimate during the fall months. Here are four reasons why:
- Weather conditions are ideal. Yes, it might still be warm in the fall months, but it will be much cooler come install time. You’ll be able to get into your attic or crawlspace with less discomfort than you would in the summer months. Plus, there’s less chance that your roof will heat up as much during installation. That means less damage from heat transfer and better adhesion for sealants and other materials used in a new roof replacement.
- Preparation for poor weather conditions. You’ll have time to make repairs before winter hits. If your residential roof is damaged or needs repair, it’s best to get that taken care of as soon as possible so that it doesn’t cause any problems when the weather turns cold and rainy. Having an old roof repaired or replaced before winter gives you plenty of time to prepare for inclement weather and storm damage later on in the year.
- Save on heating. Having a new roof replacement or repairing your old residential or commercial roof before winter sets in will lower your annual heating bills significantly. A well-maintained roof does just that – maintains the heat inside and lowers your energy expenditure. Also, when re-roofing, it’s an excellent chance to take advantage of other energy efficiency improvements – such as insulating your attic.
- Protection in the Summer. With hot days of up to 100 degrees for weeks on end, the summer heat can put pressure on your roof. These soaring temperatures are so intense that they might shorten the time it takes for different kinds of roof material to cure – and if you have a brand new roof installed this time of year then it could become vulnerable to damage from sudden storms or heavy rain later in the year.
- There aren’t as many bugs. Bugs like mosquitoes aren’t a problem because they don’t like cooler weather very much — unless it’s humid enough for them to breed anyway. Why does that matter? If you have an insect infestation on your current roofing material, there’s a chance that those bugs could make their way into your house through access points like vents or open windows.
Get a Free Estimate on Your New Roof
One of the many benefits of upgrading your roof is that you can do it any season. It’s important to consult with a roofing contractor who will evaluate what type of roof would work best for your needs, considering everything from your home’s current condition, its location, and its proximity to trees.
If you’re interested in upgrading your residential roof or commercial roof, we’ll be happy to discuss all options with you! Contact us online or call (915) 852-3104 today to get your free estimate.