Do you live in El Paso and want to get your roof worked on? If so, it is important to know what to look for when choosing the right roofing company. We will go over what to consider.
AAAA Contractors is a family-owned roofing company that provides the most high-quality roofing services in the Southwest. Contact us online or call (915) 852-3104 for a free estimate.
What to Consider
When it’s your first time getting your roof worked on, you might ask yourself, ‘How do I pick a good roofing company?’. We understand the stress of searching for a contractor for any household project. See below for some pointers on deciding on a roofing company that fits your needs.
- Roofing Companies VS. Independent Contractors- Depending on the project at hand, either of these individuals would get the job done. If you need small work done like roof repair or a large project completed like a full roof replacement, look at a roofing company.
- Price Breakdown- Regardless of the size of the job, get a complete price breakdown in writing. This is to help you stay organized with your finances but also to avoid any hidden fees. AAAA Contractors offers a free price estimate for any work you need to be done to your roof.
- Reach out to the References- Recent reviews and references are the best way to get a feel of a company. Ask for at least 3-4 past clients so you can get a sense of how they handle projects. You can ask the reference things like, ‘Were there any delays in work?’ or ‘Did they stay on budget?’.
- In-person Meetings- Having a conversation with someone face to face is always better for business. It might also make you feel more comfortable if you do decide to work with them, having already met them before.
- Credentials are Important- We understand price is a huge factor when deciding on a roofing company. However, it’s best to include other factors in your decision-making, like experience and working style.
- Ask About a Clean-Up Strategy- Leftover nails and wood can be a hazard to your family if left lying in the grass or driveway. This is why it is extremely important to discuss a clean-up strategy with the roofers for when the job is all finished. It’s also recommended to ask if they’ll clean up after themselves after every workday.
- Be as Specific as Possible- Like any maintenance-related company, they are going to want the complete rundown of the roof. This will include past repairs, specific issues, and any damage.
- Insurance and Licenses- Texas does not require roofers to be licensed, so make sure you ask the roofing company how they can prove their skills and experience. Worker’s compensation and liability insurance is a must to protect your family and everyone involved in the project. Thankfully, El Paso’s AAAA Contractors are licensed and insured!
- Timeline- Whether it’s a few days or weeks, you need to know how long this project will take. Be sure to discuss pre-installation requirements and if/when you need to be present during the repairs.
- Questions, Questions, Questions!- If any other questions or concerns you have in mind that aren’t listed previously, make sure to ask during your initial meeting.
Best of the Southwest
AAAA Contractors, located in El Paso, is the right team for any job. We are highly reviewed and take the time and dedication to assist any customer who comes knocking on our doors.
Contact us online or call (915)-852-3104 today to hear more about what we can do for you!